reqT – a scalable requirements tool
reqT is a free, flexible and scalable requirements engineering tool
system analysts, developers and software engineering students.
With reqT you can ...
- model, analyse, visualize and prioritize requirements
- combine natural language with formal structure
- flexibly mix abstraction levels and modelling approaches
- integrate requirements and test specification
- export and import models via open formats
- manipulate models with powerful Scala scripts
- allocate requirements to releases with constraint solving
reqT is an open source project started in 2010 at
Lund University, Sweden.
The development is lead by
Contributions are welcome!